Nevada-Las Vegas

children at your wedding?

2»

Re: children at your wedding?

• @vegasgroom‌ That is great! Thank you!
  • @vegasgroom. Her statement was about her own feelings towards the subject. Your statement was about telling her that it is wrong to feel such a way. Just because you hide behind "I think" doesn't change the fact that you are telling someone else how to feel about something. Very immature and disrespectful. Putting "I think" in front of everything doesn't automatically make it respectful. "I think" you are a bully. Do you feel respected by that statement? I put "I think" in front of it. 
  • How is what @vegasgroom what bullying? Hardly. It was expressing an opinion. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• myriah505 said:
    @vegasgroom. Her statement was about her own feelings towards the subject. Your statement was about telling her that it is wrong to feel such a way. Just because you hide behind "I think" doesn't change the fact that you are telling someone else how to feel about something. Very immature and disrespectful. Putting "I think" in front of everything doesn't automatically make it respectful. "I think" you are a bully. Do you feel respected by that statement? I put "I think" in front of it. 
    She could have just as easily stated her opinion is children should not be excluded and not have it come off as judging people who make that choice; she instead chose to say she thinks they are doing something that is wrong.

Whether or not you respect me does not change my opinion on the matter, which is that someone hosting a party is free to invite whomever they want and we are not here to judge them as being right or wrong on the matter.

I would also like to tell you that you're disrespecting everyone who has actually been bullied by using that word.  My wife's a child psychiatrist and treats children who have been bullied; it's offensive to call an internet forum difference of opinion bullying.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards