Florida-South Florida

Bahamas Celebration Cruise - West Palm??

Hi ladies!

Congrats to you all :)

I am a Detroit knottie and just wanted to come over here and see if I could get some information about this 2 day cruise. Does anyone have anything they can share with me? Reviews? It leaves from West Palm Beach (I hope I am on the right board).

Thanks!

Re: Bahamas Celebration Cruise - West Palm??

• BocaSueBocaSue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard decent reviews - the price is reasonable, but sometimes the cruise can be a bit overcrowded.  If you are already flying down to Florida, have you looked at Carnival's three or four day crusises?
    Proud employee of Best Wishes of Boca. We have wedding registries, jewelry, china, and collectibles. http://www.bestwishes.net
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Boca Sue.

Yup, we are staying in West Palm for a few days visiting family.

I didn't know Carnival offered this. I will def look into Carnival b/c most of the reviews I have read about Celebration were a bit negative saying for the $$ it isn't worth it and I just wanted to see if there were more positives out there. Thanks :) Looking @ Carnival now !
  • edited December 2011
    There are three, four and five day cruises on most cruise lines - the Celebration cruise is mostely a way to get to the bahamas - the cruise itself is not very nice.  I would try Royal Carribean, Norwegian, princess and carnival.
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I actually call them yesterday.  They have a 2 night cruise and stay package that runs around $788 you get an oceanview cabin upgrade, and a $25 voucher on the ship.  They have 5 different restaurants on the ship.  It leaves at night and you arrive to Grand Bahamas in the morning.  The stay will be at Reef Village at Our Lucaya resort.  It is not an all-inclusive resort, so you do have to pay for everthing yourself.  The resort has a spa, 7 pools, right off the beach and close to all the shops, lots of different excursions too!  I was originally going to chose this for our honeymoon.  But I think we will get more for our money if we do an all-inclusive resort.  So now we're looking into Cancun!  But it definitely seems like fun.  I would still like to go for a little getaway sometime.  HTH Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards