New Jersey
Options

Vendor Suggestions

hi, i am planning to get married this winter in Rockleigh NJ, I would love suggestions for band or DJ, photographer and florist.

Re: Vendor Suggestions

• Options
    We used Venue Audio for our music and Abella Studios for our photography.  We were pleased with both.  I recommend them.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We used Ambient DJ they were wonderful.  Our photographer was Jason Rhee and he was beyond amazing.  I reccomend them both.

Anniversary

• Options
    I used Posh Entertainment, Santos Florist, and The Artist Group for photo/video.

They were all beyond amazing to work with.   Can't recommend them enough.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DJ - Pltainium Entertainment - they have been amazing and so helpful
    Photographer - Jessica Lauren - she is the nicest person ever and so helpful
    Video - Kaan Tulgar - he is just amazing I love his work
  • Options
    Sadly, our wedding was the last event for my DJ before he retired.

If you want a photojournalist style, we used Bernadette Marciniak Photography. Reasonable pricing and she got our pictures back to us REALLY quickly. She offers the option of a second shooter, as well.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    thank you all for your suggestions!!
  • Options
    silver0319silver0319 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2014
    DJ: Chuck Russo, Florist: Bella Fiori, Photographer: Dawn Joseph Photography. We were beyond pleased with all of these vendors!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I used Will from A Picturesque Memory for photography and Andrea from Creative Touch for my florist.
  • Options
    DJ - Colorblind Productions (incredible and not pricey at all). Florist - Avenue (one of the frequently-recommended lower priced ones).
  • Options
    I am using Avenue in Elizabeth also. They do awesome work and are very reasonably priced. We are using Posh Entertainment for our DJ. We loved from our first appointment.
  • Options

We are using KS Photo Studio for our photographer, DJ ExpressEntertainment as our DJ- Joe Zisa is awesome and as others mentioned Avenue Florist in Elizabeth. :)

• Options
    Our photographer was Stephanie Jones Photography and our DJ was Elite Sound Entertainment. We absolutely loved both! 

• Options
    Jam music for our DJ. Wonderful to work with!
  • Options
    DJ: DJMC knows how to party! Florist: Yumila Wedding & Events Floral Design creates stunning bouquets and centerpieces. Photo: Jason Rhee, skillful and super sweet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards