Ohio-Columbus
Options

Printing Invitations

smcginnis14smcginnis14 member
First Comment
edited October 2014 in Ohio-Columbus
We are looking to get our invitations just printed somewhere at an inexpensive price. We have designed them and have all of the card stock that we will be printing them on. Really, all we need is somewhere that will provide the ink! 
I've talked to a couple of stores (Fedex, Office Max) and the price they quoted me just seems outrageous. I've also tried uploading the design to Vistaprint, but they are coming out to be in the same price range with the paper cost and shipping. I am just curious if there is anywhere that anybody has printed theirs that has reasonable prices. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! 

Thanks, 
Stacey 

Re: Printing Invitations

• Options
    Did you use a coupon on Vista print? That's who I used. Would buying a printer be cheaper? Know anyone you can buy an ink cartridge for abd use their printer?
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I think we used Office Depot at Tuttle (or Office Max).  We provided our own paper, and they printed our invitations, RSVP cards and direction card and cut everything as needed.  I think it cost about $50-60 and we printed out about 40 invitation suites.

We were going to print them ourselves, but our printer didn't like the paper we chose.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards