Oklahoma
Options

Central/Southern Oklahoma venue prices

I am recently engaged (this will be round 2 for me!) and I have been so annoyed trying to just look online to find a price range of different venues, but they seemed determined to make you contact them.  I would at least like to know a price range so I don't fall in love with a place out of my budget :).  So I thought I'd share the prices I've come across.  Keep in mind this is as of Summer 2014. 

Southwind Hills, Washington  $6,500-$11,000, must use their food and alcohol services. 

Fossil Creek Ranch, Ada  Basically a minimum of $1,000, they have catering or you can cater your own, must use their alcohol services

Chateau on the Grove, Norman  $4,000-$5,500, I don't remember their food and drink policy and can't find it in the emails

Journey to Healing, close to Durant  $750, bring in your own food and alcohol, great for DIY, but they don't offer any wedding prep services, it is all on you!

Re: Central/Southern Oklahoma venue prices

• Options
    DJ1827DJ1827 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2014
    Meinders Hall of Mirrors at the Civic Center, $2860ish plus you have to pay for security and staff (both for $60 an hour) - This one is open catering, but restricted to certain caterers for alcohol

I really liked the Gaylord Pickens OK Heritage Museum, but its $3500 for a saturday and then you are restricted to 3 different caterers. I checked with one of them (Cheevers) and it was going to be about $5K for 150 people! (EEEK!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards