Louisiana-New Orleans

Carousel Bar photography

Hi everyone - has anyone taken any type of photos in the Carousel Bar at the Monteleone? 
Did you have to get permission beforehand? Were they cool about it?

I have a vision of having everyone go to the bar at the Monteleone after the wedding to hang out and wanted my photographer to take pictures of us all there, including me and my groom. Wanted to know if they would be welcoming or if it would be an unpleasant experience. 

Re: Carousel Bar photography

• For my brothers wedding we went to the Carousel Bar and had a horrible experience. We didnt try to take any pictures so I cant speak on that. But we were enjoying drinks and company when we were PHYSICALLY PUSHED out the door by their very rude employee. We had grandparents, parents and friends with us. They said it was closing time...its was 12:30am. Long story short The Carousel Bar employees were very very unwelcoming. But after my brother, who happens to be a lawyer wrote a strong letter to management, him and his wife received a weekend stay at the Monteleone free of charge. I think their guy was fired after that. GOOD LUCK !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards