New York-Long Island

Woodbury Country Club

So my fiance and I just chose Woodbury Country Club for our wedding venue! I am so excited and absolutely loved the venue!!
Anyone get married there and have any feedback??
Thanks so much <3

Re: Woodbury Country Club

• ANDREAB1028ANDREAB1028 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Yes I am geting married there also . It was teh second place we saw and it just felt right all teh components were there for us. We got to actually taste soem food and speak alot with teh staff, plus the groudns were beautiful!! We are very excited!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am also getting married there.. We know the owners, and we know for a fact that their food is AMAZING. Everyone I know that has gone there for ANY events has left with nothing but good things to say.. When is your date??
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    PS - Look into their Bridal Showcase on September 15!! They are going to have a cocktail hour, vendors and decor.. It's RSVP only, so check out their facebook page for the info! But if you just booked the date, you should receive a flyer of some sort in the mail about it (we just received our flyer today, but booked our date over a month ago) Either way, you can call and reserve a spot or two for you and future hubby.
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Meganrs83Meganrs83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I just got engaged and am starting to look at different places. I grew up near there, so I automatically thought of Woodbury Country Club....Does anyone know if it's completely unreasonable as far as price is concerned? Someone told me it was Oheka-type prices, but I dont believe them.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi.

It was a friday night wedding in November of 2009. Ceremony was outside & started late. Cocktail hour was inside/outside and had ok food.  We ate dinner at close to 11 pm, I didn't find it that appetizing & dessert wasn't even close to being served by the time I left.
    The DJ (who I believe was included in their package) was awful. Whether they were using CD's or a playlist/itunes, they had songs skipping left and right.

I also had my prom there and I wasn't impressed. That's just my opinion though.
    Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards