Chit Chat
Options

@smichek

rajahmdrajahmd member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited October 2014 in Chit Chat
@smichek, saw you were on yesterday evening, but you haven't updated us yet. You are such a tease.

How did the wedding go?

How is your now DH doing?

Do you know how the other injured innocent parties are doing?

Most importantly, when are you going to share pictures (of the wedding and the totaled vehicle)?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Anniversary

Re: @smichek

• Options
    I heart you so much @RajahBMFD
  • Options
    Thank you for this thread as I wanna see updates as well! How did the wedding go?!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Please update us!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Pictures!!
  • Options
    Can't wait to see wedding pictures!

• Options
    I may be wrong, but I think she was returning to work pretty soon after the wedding. If that's the case, she'll only be online at night. That is if she was even able to return to work with everything going on. She may not even have had time to really look through any pictures yet! Having all of that stuff going on all at once is quite overwhelming.

• Options
    lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    She was to go back to work right away.     I hoping she has not updated us because she is in newlwed bliss and not that her DH is worse than they thought.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    lyndausvi said:
    She was to go back to work right away.     I hoping she has not updated us because she is in newlwed bliss and not that her DH is worse than they thought.
    Yeah and IIRC, it's the start of a new semester for her school so I imagine that would be particularly busy with a new lesson plan.

• Options
    Hope you are well and loving married life. Come back when the whirlwind has calmed down! Praying for you!

image   image   image

• Options
    I've been thinking about her H and the accident. Wonder if the wedding happened.
  • Options
    I want to know if she returned that shit terrible bedding yet.
    This is an important question. Must know.
  • Options
    I'm of the opinion that when you habitually air your dirty laundry & drama on a public forum, then you can't be surprised when people rubber neck &/or call you out. Good for her that she's got knotties who have her back, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with those who call MUD &/or have massive headaches from all the eye rolling. 

That said, it's completely normal to have things other than TK to occupy your time post-wedding and wise to lay low and let some of the dust settle for bit.
    This, exactly. We tell people constantly that you can't control people's reactions and how they post, so what makes this any different? If she expects to come back to that thread to find everyone lamenting "Oh no, that's terrible!!!" with no kind of opposition, I have a bridge to sell her. 

That said, I'm extraordinarily interested in both her seemingly endless drama and also her wedding pictures, because I love wedding pictures. OP pls deliver.
  • Options

I don't know about @smichek, but if I had gone through the 48 hours she did (potentially fatal car accident of her FI / DH + her wedding) followed by immediately returning to work, the LAST place I'd be is on here providing updates to people who judged her for her immediate reaction to the accident as well as being judged for how she handled things with her FI / DH as he was recovering from the concussion.

Give the woman a break and let her catch her breath after the whirlwind few days she's had. 

@RajahBMFD, call it a hunch, but I have a feeling that you're not at all concerned about smichek, her husband, and the other parties.  You just seem to want more dirt to snark on.  Give it a rest.

This.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    steph861steph861 member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    sarahbear31 said: Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate some of the comments calling her out for her response to the other family in the accident.  The comment did sound like it diminished the pain that the other family went through.  But then again, I know that when I'm in a state of shock, I can say things without thinking.  Was it the best thing to say?  No.  I also know that I've stuck my foot in my mouth on many occasions when I'm in "crisis mode", so I know that I can't judge.

Based on some of the comments on the other thread regarding how people think she was completely out of line, I get the feeling some people are looking for her to return just to find something else to criticize.

But I could be wrong; it's not the first time, nor will it be the last.
    ----------------------------------------GAH PARAGRAPHS----------------------------------------------
    Every single one of us is susceptible to cognitive biases. It's easy to judge people under stress when we ourselves are calm. I'm certainly guilty of it. Everybody knows how they would
    like to react in certain situations, but that's often different from how people actually react in the moment.

• Options
    To be fair though, you get a notification every time someone replies to your post. Yet another notification of everyone sending her an @username page isn't going to make her come back faster, amirite?

I think we're all at least a tiny bit curious of how she's doing, definitely. But she will come back in time! I would be hesitant to post after the shit show that happened myself.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    hellohkb said:
    To be fair though, you get a notification every time someone replies to your post. Yet another notification of everyone sending her an @username page isn't going to make her come back faster, amirite? I think we're all at least a tiny bit curious of how she's doing, definitely. But she will come back in time! I would be hesitant to post after the shit show that happened myself.
    ____

Really? I don't get notifications, unless my @name is used...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    There needs to be someone to coddle when there are enough willing to be snappy to find the fault in others.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards