Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Venue under 10k in Ft. Worth

We are looking to try to keep it under 10k and we are getting married at our church in downtown Ft. Worth area. I am having the hardest time finding venues that still look elegant but aren't a fortune! I should mention 10k as in most everything included besides DJ, Bar, Photographer. Anyone have any suggestons PLEASE!! :)

Re: Venue under 10k in Ft. Worth

• Options
    How many guests? Are you looking for something "all-inclusive" or where you provide your own caterer and alcohol?

• Options
    We are open to the idea of both. We have managed to also cut the guest list to about 130 from 175. We do have room to squeeze in the budget if the venue is just right!
  • Options
    You might want to check out the YWCA (all outside vendors), Rose Chapel (all outside vendors), Fort Worth Hilton downtown (full-service), or the Marquis on Magnolia (use their vendors or your own), Chateau on Forest Park (full-service).  All those options would be close to downtown.  The Lena Pope Home/Marty Leonard Chapel is also opening a new reception venue in January and I think you could rent it without being married there (it is across the street from their chapel). 
  • Options

A few years ago I looked into the Magnolia Hotel in Dallas and it was somewhere around $5,000-$7,000. You had to use their caterer but that was THE cost (we had calculated appetizers, meal, and the full bar option) - included was their coordinator, tables/chairs, basic linens, and the space - the ballroom was beautiful with their different color options of lighting. They also had audio hookups so if you wanted to cut costs, you could have provided your own music. There was free valet parking for all of the guests and if 10 rooms were booked you got yours free.

I would check out hotels because some do have added perks, or if you know of a specific vendor that you'd want to use (floral, food, cake, whatever) see what venues they have worked with and look into those.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards