Chit Chat

Hottest Walking Dead Character

larrygagalarrygaga member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited October 2014 in Chit Chat
Obviously this warrants it's own discussion. I only have ten options, so I'm picking the top main character hotties. Who do you want to snuggle up to in the zombie apocalypse?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Hottest Walking Dead Character 44 votes

Rick
11% 5 votes
Daryl
43% 19 votes
Maggie
15% 7 votes
Glenn
11% 5 votes
Tyreese
2% 1 vote
Sasha
0% 0 votes
Michonne
6% 3 votes
Shane
6% 3 votes
Morgan
2% 1 vote
Andrea
0% 0 votes

Re: Hottest Walking Dead Character

• If I was 21 again, I'd have voted for Daryl and Michonne. I am partial to badasses. But that was many years ago, and things have calmed down, so Daryl, Daryl and Daryl.
  • If I was 21 again, I'd have voted for Daryl and Michonne. I am partial to badasses. But that was many years ago, and things have calmed down, so Daryl, Daryl and Daryl.
    I voted for Daryl because I'm straight, but I would totally be in love with Michonne as well. She is so beautiful and tough!

I like glenn because he's more my age.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I don't find any of the men on TWD attractive so I'm voting for Maggie. The girl is continually bad-ass and she looks good while she's doing it.

• Darryl is probably the dirtiest grungiest man I've ever had a TV crush on, and I have no shame! Yum.

I saw Maggie all cleaned up and in nice clothes, and she is stunning! Super fit too!
  • AlisonM23 said:
    Darryl is probably the dirtiest grungiest man I've ever had a TV crush on, and I have no shame! Yum.

I saw Maggie all cleaned up and in nice clothes, and she is stunning! Super fit too!
    He is also really, really not that hot. He's what I like to call Ugly-hot.  He is also more than twice my age and I also have no shame.

I wish I could wear maggies skin and be maggie. 

I'm not a serial killer, I swear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I have a girlcrush on Maggie. I can appreciate her in a totally hetero way. :)

I like Daryl's badassishness but he looks like he stinks.

• I love me some Daryl, but I don't think he's hot. Maggie is the only remotely attractive cast member in my eyes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • larrygaga said:
    AlisonM23 said:
    Darryl is probably the dirtiest grungiest man I've ever had a TV crush on, and I have no shame! Yum.

He is also really, really not that hot. He's what I like to call Ugly-hot.  He is also more than twice my age and I also have no shame.

I wish I could wear maggies skin and be maggie. 

I'm not a serial killer, I swear.
    That was probably the creepiest comment I've ever found myself nodding in agreement to. The actress who plays Maggie is stunning!

• I like Glen. He's cute, and he can kick some ass.  Plus there's something attractive about a man who can think on his feet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I have a girlcrush on Maggie. I can appreciate her in a totally hetero way. :)

YES! Like he would have stale coffee breath. Rick also looks like he would have stale coffee breath.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:

I have a girlcrush on Maggie. I can appreciate her in a totally hetero way. :)

YES! Like he would have stale coffee breath. Rick also looks like he would have stale coffee breath.

He looks like his hair smells like potato chips.

• I feel like in the zombie apocalypse everyone probably smells pretty awful, and you probably get used to it eventually, thus making it easier to hookup with a smell person.
  • I've had a crush on Norman Reedus since he was in Boondock Saints.

I agree with @kat1114 - eventually everyone is going to stink pretty bad, but you probably get used to it.  Think farmers and manure - we smell it when we pass by or they come into the same room after working all day, but I doubt they smell it.
    Plus I would guess after not showering for so long your body changes and stops producing as much sweat and oil.
    Anniversary

• Tara Chambler.
  • So, um, I know Beth is supposed to be 16 on the show, but she is 29 in real life. That makes my girl crush on her not weird, right? RIGHT?

• doeydo said:
    Tara Chambler.
    I'm not a fan of her, IDK why. Her actress is really hyper and irritating when not in character. I do like that she has big boobs. Nobody else in the show does, and it like represents us big boobie ladies. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    doeydo said:
    Tara Chambler.
    I'm not a fan of her, IDK why. Her actress is really hyper and irritating when not in character. I do like that she has big boobs. Nobody else in the show does, and it like represents us big boobie ladies. 

She's a whiny ass baby and she annoys the piss out of me. Stop fucking pouting all the time and woman the fuck up. 

• edited October 2014
    double post.

• larrygaga said:
    doeydo said:
    Tara Chambler.

She's a whiny ass baby and she annoys the piss out of me. Stop fucking pouting all the time and woman the fuck up. 
    Agreed. I can't fucking stand whiners or pushovers (which is why I originally hated Carol).
  • larrygaga said:
    doeydo said:
    Tara Chambler.

Agreed. I can't fucking stand whiners or pushovers (which is why I originally hated Carol).
    I mean...

vs.

• This is possibly embarrassing... I would have originally said Daryl, because his arms are fantastic and the crossbow thing is great.  But I had a dream once where I made out with Rick, mid-zombie attack (smart), and I woke up thinking, wtf... I have NEVER been Team Rick.  But now that he's stopped being a boring ass farmer who doesn't want to fight and actually wants to just kick ass, he is more attractive to me.  Although I hate his hair.
  • Aside from the fact that he desperately needs a haircut, I gotta go with Daryl, although Tyrese is a close second (sad he has no votes as of the typing of this). 

Michonne is my favorite character on the show, followed closely by Daryl (I guess I like the badasses).  I'm quite partial to new-tough-Carol too, though I couldn't stand her in the beginning.  Rick annoys the crap out of me and has ever since the ghost-Lori storyline, but I'm liking post-angsty Carl and his interactions with Rick. I am excited that Morgan is coming back.  He and Rick had a good dynamic that I'd like to see explored more on the show.
  • Glenn, so much Glenn <3
  • ...I have no idea, as I've never watched the show. *hides in corner*
  • ...I have no idea, as I've never watched the show. *hides in corner*
    Here are the top 3 Winners so far!!!

Maggie

Rick

Daryl

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Daryl looks so much hotter with longer hair, though, IMO
  • I think he looks like an anime character.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards