Wedding Party

How do I choose my Maid of Honor??

HELP!!!! I have 2 best friends that I love very much, but I don't know how to choose which one I want to be my MOH. How do I choose one
with out hurting the other one's feelings? I love them both and I don't want to offend or upset anyone, and I don't want to lose a friend in the 
process either. Any advice??

Re: How do I choose my Maid of Honor??

• Have two MOHs.

• Have both of them be your MOHs. You can have two. 
  • HELP!!!! I have 2 best friends that I love very much, but I don't know how to choose which one I want to be my MOH. How do I choose one
    with out hurting the other one's feelings? I love them both and I don't want to offend or upset anyone, and I don't want to lose a friend in the 
    process either. Any advice??
    I've been in a wedding where there were 2 MOHs.  It's totally legit. 
  • I agree with PPs. Have two. 

If you're totally opposed to having two for some reason, wait till the wedding gets closer and then re-assess your relationship with each of them. Sometimes friends drift away a little and others get closer. By then it might be a clearer choice. 

But I reiterate, just have two :) 
  • Or have no MOH and have everyone just be a BM.  I mean a BM and MOH do the exact same thing anyways.

• The last wedding I went to the bride had both of her sisters who she is equally close with as her MOHs. It was really cute and the sisters did a combined toast that was very sweet, and they walked down the aisle together at the church.

In all honesty, as PPs have said, MOHs are the same as BMs, it's just a title thing. I would say go ahead and ask both.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Have two or zero.  Either is valid.
  • Thank you all very much!!!! I appreciate it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards