Florida-Central Florida

Elegant Wedding Venue, Orlando, Kissimmee, Melbourne aArea

My daughter just relocated to Melbourne from New York. I am having difficulty browsing the web for nice venues that will hold up to 150 guests. Money is not too much of an issue. When she was going to be married in New York, I had no problem scouting the web for venues and going to websites, browsing pictures and making a list of venues to visit. However, I seem to be having difficulty doing the same for Central Florida venues. I want to avoid hotels and tented events. I am wondering if things are done differently in Florida, as all I seem to find are wedding planners or hotels or country clubs with tents. Any suggestions would help! Thanks.

Re: Elegant Wedding Venue, Orlando, Kissimmee, Melbourne aArea

• Bella Collina is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! It was outside of my budget but it is an amazing venue. I believe they have a $15,000 minimum depending on which month you choose.
  • @weddingautumn2015 I imagine she's having her wedding in the fall 2015? Even though Oct and Nov are great, drier months down here, it can still rain and the majority of planners will insist of having your backup plan (a tent) ready. I don't know much about Melbourne (I live in Orlando), but perhaps a great planner can help you?

imageimage

• If money truly is no object, I would agree with the suggestion for Bella Collina. They are absolutely stunning! But definitely pricey.
    You could also look at Cypress Grove Estate. They have beautiful lakefront ceremony spot and an open air reception area. You have run of the estate house for getting ready. They are also very pretty, and less expensive than Bella, but they book quickly.
    You may also want to look into Mission Inn. They have a feel kind of between Cypress Grove and Bella.
    I was married in Melbourne, but my wedding was at the Hilton Oceanfront. I also hired all Orlando vendors and they travelled to my location.
  • Mission Inn is where I went and had my wedding about a month ago. Bella Colina is gorgeous and we considered it but having rooms on site was a must with our open bar. We had many of our family from up north attend the wedding and people couldn't stop complimenting our choice of Mission Inn :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards