Chit Chat

Improve your personal quality

2»

Re: Improve your personal quality

• And always remember- You buy cheapy dress, you suffer!
    Thank you for your reply. But I am rich.
    God bels you!
  • ohannabelleohannabelle member
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    Honestly, it's frikking hilarious, and cracking me up badly, but on the off chance that it's not a spammer, and just some poor little thing struggling with really bad translation software, I'm going to leave the original post alone. Even though I want to keep shouting "YOU SUFFER!" at people. 

Because it's great fun to take the piss out of a spammer, or a craphead, or someone that shows up just to AW their blog. But I would feel really bad making fun of someone who was really struggling to communicate. And it might be.  
    I'll own to being a smartass, but not an asshole. 

I genuinely don't want to saied anything that would make someone sick, and I should leave the forum.
    (AND SUFFER!)

ETA: why am I such a ninny? This dress site spammer is posting the identical message all over the frikking internet. Sewing sites, Australian student boards, Clock collecting sites. All the boards. I retract every frikking thing I said above. That teaches me to be nice. YOU SELL CHEAPY DRESS YOU SUFFER!
  • Hahahaha that was the best thing I have read in awhile! Let's all improve our personal quality with booze!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • raissyraisraissyrais member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2014
    Hahahaha that was the best thing I have read in awhile! Let's all improve our personal quality with booze!
    SarBrideSoon is that you?! Also, totally agree with the booze thing. Here is my contribution

EDT: PIC
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That thread made my day.
  • Now she says 私はとても怒り!!!

• She's angry now!

Thanks sugargirl for linking it. It was a very entertaining thread to read.

• BOOOOZE
    I kind of want to try that just because of the name.
  • God bels you, @Sugargirl. I would have missed this shitshow entirely, and now I am filled with joy, and inspired to improve my personal quality.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • She's back. And she just called me fat! Haha!
  • Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Omg he looks a bit fat!

This thread... I can't. How does she spell ostentatious correctly but fuck up every other word.

image   image   image

• How come a mod hasn't closed that thread. It's hilarious, but obviously against TOS. Clearly a troll or a vendor or both.

• How come a mod hasn't closed that thread. It's hilarious, but obviously against TOS. Clearly a troll or a vendor or both.

The post was reported as spam, so we had KP do an IP check. She said everything checked out, so she was hesitant to ban. She has a few things to review from this weekend and I'm sure this post is one of them.

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's gone. All my entertainment for the day is gone.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards