Wedding Party
Options

What DID your bridal party do?

2»

Re: What DID your bridal party do?

• Options
    I had a MOH and a BM (both of them are my sisters). They...

- Came to the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner
    - Wore the dresses that I purchased that they agreed on (I had no demands of shoes/accessories/hair/makeup)
    - Showed up sober and on time for the ceremony where they stood next to me at the altar
    - MOH held the cards with my vows and my bouquet
    - Participated in family/WP pictures
    - Showed up for the WP intro
    - Danced, ate, drank, laughed, and had a generally awesome time at the reception

No one had to help me to the bathroom or to change my dresses. No one helped with a single thing before the wedding except DH (and it was minimal, at best). I made no demands and let them know that if I did or said anything that made them uncomfortable or regret being in the WP, to bitch my ass out about it.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I had 6 bridesmaids, including a Matron and Maid of Honor. One bridesmaid was 13. 

- My Matron of Honor planned a laid back bachelorette party which two of my bridesmaids attended

- My Maid and Matron of Honor helped me decorate the church (their decision to do so)

- All bridesmaids bought a dress (same color, their choice in style)

- 5/6 came to the rehearsal (one had to work)

- All 6 showed up on the wedding day and were in photos and stood with me. They helped with things throughout the day like getting the bouts to the guys, making sure bubbles got passed out, lighting the candles in the church windows, etc. No helping me pee or anything like that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards