Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Dress Advice

Hi all,

I want my parents to come dress shopping with me, but they're a little older than the average bride's (70's) and I don't want to drag them around to too many places too far away. (i.e. I'd like to avoid taking them into Boston traffic) I've also heard some not so great things about local bridal salons on Cape. Has anybody had a good bridal salon experience anywhere on the South Shore? There are so many I don't know where to begin. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Dress Advice

• I live on Cape, my parents are the same age and I'm getting married this Friday. Avoid Sposabella at all costs, but Chantilly's bridal is AMAZING. I had an amazing experience there after feeling awful about the experience I had elsewhere. They're very kind, more than helpful, the store is very cozy and I wholeheartedly recommend using them if you're still interested in a bridal shop on Cape. 
  • Awesome, thank you! I'd like to at least start out at places close by in the hopes I find something there. Good luck this Friday!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've heard awesome things about Country Weddings in Hingham (http://www.southshorebridal.com/). I was going to go there myself, but I found my dress before I had the chance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards