Texas-Austin

Need a November Venue! Austin, dripping springs, fredericksburg, etc.

I will go pretty much anywhere in the austin or hill country area if I can keep it under $900. Ideas? 

Re: Need a November Venue! Austin, dripping springs, fredericksburg, etc.

• Heirloom Blooms is in the San Marcos area and has a beautiful outdoor area. FI and I had looked at Hummingbird but they are a bit pricey. Heirloom Blooms is very reasonably priced though. I liked how eco-friendly they are too.
  • Ceremony site or reception site or both? Ceremony site? There's Chapel Dulcinea; "free" wedding chapel in a stunning location in Driftwood. You put down a $400 "deposit" that they keep to prevent no-shows, but they'll give you a check the day of your ceremony for all of it back. You only get the site for an hour and a half; but there's a pavilion down the hill from the chapel that could be set up with cake and punch. I've heard good things about The Clubhouse in Zilker Park, but don't know much about it personally (like price or how to reserve it, etc). Maybe some more details might help us help you. :)
  • Chapel Dulcinea, Landa Park in New Braunfels, Any city parks in Dripping Springs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards