Michigan-Northern

Cadillac area photographers

Hello all, I am helping my sister plan her wedding in Cadillac Michigan. I live in Minnesota so I have no idea where anything is near her! Can anyone help with a photographer in the area? She has a very SMALL budget so we are looking for less than $1000. Is this possible? Even an amateur photographer that is good in the area would be great.

Re: Cadillac area photographers

• chelbell11chelbell11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Time in a Frame is awesome! I don't know about their pricing, but it's a couple of sisters who own it. Definitely worth checking out!
  • edited December 2011

I am getting Married In Frankfort MI which is about an hour away and for My photography I have Two Fish photography!!! She lives in the detroit area but it is only 1,250.00 for her to come up to Frankfort!!!! she is really good and you will get a lot out of it for the price!! I hope that helps if you want you can look for her on Facebook under two fish Photography!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • spalkospalko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Cindy K. Hughes Photography out of Grawn. I got one of the more expensive packages and it is costing roughly $1200. I am almost positive that she has packages that would fit within your sisters budget. You can look her up on FB under, Cindy K. Hughes photography.
    imageVisit The Nest!
  • I'm from Houghton Lake - about 45 minutes from Cadillac, and I do weddings in the area. 

I cater to people on a tight budget, and I don't skimp on the quality or quantity. It cracks me up when photographers tell regular people from northern michigan that they're going to charge THOUSANDS of dollars for wedding photography. Seriously? pfff. I'll work 12 hours for less than a grand, no problem!

Check out my site  - http://www.thephotochick.net
    You won't be disappointed. NONE of my prices are even near $1000. And the photos... they're not bad! :):)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards