Chit Chat
Options

LIVID

I'm actually calmer now, after I had an intense workout session a little while ago on my break. I had that meeting today with that coworker of mine. She completely attacked me in there. Luckily, her manager had my back the entire time. It was horrible. I was so fucking pissed off, I don't know how I didn't punch her in her damn mouth. She was pissed because of that thing I screwed up on ( I did not send something out on time), then she attacked me on something else, saying I did it wrong and how I have been here over a year already. I'm sorry, I didn't know that meant I had to be an expert and not make any mistakes. I didn't know I was expected to be a robot. Especially since at the end of the day, this shit was NOT a big deal. Then she brought up the fact that I went to Austin to train the team there, yet they were asking her questions that Friday. To which I said that the reason they emailed her was that I was on the fucking plane , and the question was technical. It had nothing to do with the actual task. Then the bitch brought up how I'm "always on the internet, on that wedding site the Knot and on that other life insurance site." Bitch, yes I am on the knot, but I'm not on it 24/7. And that other site is for a fucking job designation, which my manager is well aware of, and it is on my list of year end goals to complete.

My manager was pissed off when she found out about this - she was working from home - and she is now talking to the VP about it. I cannot believe the nerve of this chick. Who the hell does she think she is, attacking me like that? (My manager said that too)  In all my years working for this company I have never been through some shit like that. Her manager defended me the entire time - she told her that I'm not even on her damn team anymore, and I was not even hired to do that job, I got stuck with it because she was going on maternity leave. I think that pissed her off even more. 

I'm just so pissed off. I'm so annoyed that she sits in front of me and I have see her every day. At the end of the day, I kept my cool, owned up to my mistake (which her manager said was not even completely my fault, as someone else was involved as well), and she was the one who looked like the hysterical psycho.

TGIF, for real. 
                             Anniversary
imageimageimage

Re: LIVID

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards