Chit Chat
Options

What's everyone doing this weekend?

13»

Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?

• Options
    @MagicInk said:
    Eh, just gonna get married. No big thing.

On Sunday we might go to a day of the dead fest thing. 

Ain't no thang.
  • Options
    KatWAG said:

We are supposed to take family pictures tomorrow outside. So I got all excited and picked out a cute dress nd boots to wear and something equally cute for thet baby. Dont care what H wears, he can dress himself. I woke this morning and its SNOWING. like really snowing. It is way too early for that. Plus, my fmaily picures wont be cute if we are all wearinghuge jackets and hats.

I hate halloween. So I will be hiding inside watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Say Anything, or Thelma and Louise, neither of which I have seen and I figure its about time.

I am late to the snow mention, but I checked WeatherKitty this morning and THIS is what I saw:

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    It's currently snowing here. I'm pissed off about it. Tonight will be sangria at my parents' Halloween party followed by hot cocoa with a LOT of Bailey's at home.

This day needs to end soon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Snow? It's currenlty 77 outside, and our high is 91. We're supposed to drop into the upper 70s tomorrow, low 70s by the end of the week.

Better get out my hoodie.
  • Options
    Handing out candy to ToTers tonight.  I usually have a lot of them. After that, mindless tv in bed with my cat.

Saturday kitty has a vet appointment, I'm getting a pedicure, and I need a pair of jeans. Also have a BB&B coupon begging to be used. And laundry.

Sunday we have ballet tickets (Carmina Burana), and I will be cleaning furiously in anticipation of my new stove being installed Monday morning.
  • Options
    Tonight I'm going to a bonfire. Tomorrow I'm going to a Halloween party. Sunday I'm going to try to recover from the parties. I will be doing a lot of drinking.
  • Options
    H and I just made a last minute decision to go to the beach for the weekend.  WOOOOOHOOOO!
  • Options
    There was another break-in on the road by my parents' house. I do not liiiiiiiike this shit.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Off to get married on Sunday.  I have a feeling that's like...gonna be ALL day.  
    Please come back with AW and stories of your MIL... those are my favorite. :)
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Off to get married on Sunday.  I have a feeling that's like...gonna be ALL day.  
    Please come back with AW and stories of your MIL... those are my favorite. :)
    Everyone's watching her.  I got eyes and ears all over the venue ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    beethery said:
    There was another break-in on the road by my parents' house. I do not liiiiiiiike this shit.
    Dude, that blows.  Are your parents in danger?
  • Options
    Nah, they're on vacation. I'm setting up stuff to livestream the perimeter tomorrow. Should be fun shit trying to get the gopro to look through the flir.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Bonfire was cancelled due to rain. Boo. Oh well. Halloween movies galore tonight.
  • Options
    Just caught this one. Came on this morning long enough to peace out, and spent last night interacting with small children dressed up like minions and transformers and lions. And then eating all the candy I wound up keeping after I was the stingy candy giver that only gave two pieces. I was afraid I was going to run out! Turns out I overbought... oops. 

Today I wrote until just a few minutes ago, and now I'm avoiding writing, avoiding giving Sophie-dog a bath, avoiding going to get my computer charger (9%), avoiding checking my phone at all (I forgot to charge it last night), avoiding going to get chili fixins, avoiding headphone hunting-down, avoiding the cold, and avoiding putting on real pants. 

Tomorrow: definitely more writing, probably more avoidance.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards