Chit Chat
Options

AW - I bought a wedding dress yesterday!

2»

Re: AW - I bought a wedding dress yesterday!

• Options
    What a show-stopping dress!

Heads will turn and gasps will be loud when you're walking down that aisle!  Beautiful :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    It's gorgeous!  Which designer is it?

I got married at an abigail kirsch venue as well.  The food is TDF!
  • Options

Thank you!  it's Danielle Caprese.  We wanted Abigail Kirsch for the food!  Where did you get married?

• Options
    Your dress is so beautiful! I thought you'd be older as your postings are always so wise and mature. You look fabulous!
  • Options

Thank you!  it's Danielle Caprese.  We wanted Abigail Kirsch for the food!  Where did you get married?
    Oh, I think she's a kleinfeld exclusive designer?  When I went to Kleinfeld they wouldn't let me out to the main area and I had to stay in the small dressing room.  :(  Maybe because I went on a Saturday and it was busier.

I got married at the Skylark, which is one of the newer AK venues.  If you want any recs on menu items to choose PM me.  :)  Also, don't feel constrained by what they give you for options--they let us have some of their past offerings that were no longer on the menu because we liked the sound of those better.  I just perused the AK website for what looked good.
  • Options
    Your dress is so beautiful! I thought you'd be older as your postings are always so wise and mature. You look fabulous!
    Haha I'm almost 30!  Thanks so much!

• Options

Oh, I think she's a kleinfeld exclusive designer?  When I went to Kleinfeld they wouldn't let me out to the main area and I had to stay in the small dressing room.  :(  Maybe because I went on a Saturday and it was busier.

I got married at the Skylark, which is one of the newer AK venues.  If you want any recs on menu items to choose PM me.  :)  Also, don't feel constrained by what they give you for options--they let us have some of their past offerings that were no longer on the menu because we liked the sound of those better.  I just perused the AK website for what looked good.
    We already put some things in our contract from past menus because they looked awesome!  When we are closer, I will message you for sure!

And that sucks!  It's so much nicer in the larger room (I had my parents and best friend with me so there is no way they would have fit in a room with me and dresses haha.)  I had a great experience there.  I actually went for a hailey paige trunk show and ended up with this dress but they still gave me the discount!  And discounted my veil and the 3 belts I will be using!

• Options
    My reaction:

You look AMAZING!
  • Options
    My reaction:

You look AMAZING!
    haha thank you!  Love Stefan

• Options
    I love your dress. Gorgeous! Congrats! 
  • Options
    That dress looks like it is exactly what you were looking for! Fabulous! And you are so so pretty!

image   image   image

• Options
    Looks great! Love the train!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone!  I absolutely adore it!  And you guys have given me major blushing today!  :)

• Options
    Wow. That is totally gorgeous! And I love that train. I know it would feel absolutely magical walking around in that all day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards