Nevada-Las Vegas

Aria flowers

Hello to all the aria brides! What are you doing for you bouquets? Are you sticking with one of the bouquets included in your package or choosing your own? Same for bridesmaids? I am struggling on what to do! Xxxx
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Aria flowers

• Sticking with the basic - I thought they were really nice for basic bouquets.  I am not going to use them for the BMs.  Too expensive.  I'm doing paper bouquets for them.  Ones I really like.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Sticking with the included for me. Doing clutch purses for the bridesmaids.
  • I'm not doing anything off the brochure. I sent in a couple pictures that I liked and asked for something similar, so I'll be surprised! The BM, it depends. I might just tell them make me smaller bouquets that are in season, neutral colors and under $35 each (which is actually what my WC suggested).
  • So torn on what to do! I like the rose bouquets that re included but I also love peonies! @ericandmarie‌ is there an extra charge for your custom bouquet ?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was married at Aria in July, I used the white flowers that came with the package. Honestly I wasn't impressed with the pictures they sent but it really wasn't something I worried about. When I went into the bridal suite I thought they were left from the bride before me, because the actual flowers were a huge beautiful arrangement. I loved it and I am so glad I didn't upgrade. The coordinator said that was def the standard bouquet and she has a lot of brides with the same reaction.
  • I'm glad to hear that but I actually preferred the standard bouquets to the upgrades.  I'm picking the roses rather than the orchids though.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • @laurenlozzy‌ no, i was told there won't be because I'm not specifically asking for an out of season flower in January.
  • That's good to know thankyou x
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am undecided also, I am not a flower person & think I will be doing clutch bags for the bridesmaids. Aria did say to me that we could use the cost of bouquet towards decorating the chapel instead.
  • I am doing clutches for my bridesmaids. I custom designed a red peony bouquet and luckily it equals out to the package price so I am not paying extra for it.
  • We bought silk ones straight from China for a fraction of the price of real flowers.  No charge from Aria. 
  • I just bought some real touch flowers from China and they are amazing! I am so excited by how much money we saved and I plan on selling them after the wedding :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is awesome! I'll be at Aria this weekend scouting out the chapel one more time. Which website did you use?
  • hmgifforhmgiffor member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    I just got them off of ebay.....Dexin Floral.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards