October 2015 Weddings
Options

High-five to all the Oct 2015 brides!

I've been hearing nothing but woes from newly engaged brides-to-be about how hard it is to find venues and vendors for October 2015. Apparently it's a very in-demand wedding time! I've been engaged since Oct 2013 so was able to book early and am now waiting patiently for Oct 2015 to arrive.

Kudos to all the other Oct 2015 brides for scoring such an awesome month/year! High-fives all around!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: High-five to all the Oct 2015 brides!

• Options
    We got engaged in May 2013. Booked our venue in Oct 2013. I'm so happy we did. I know this girl who is not engaged who plans on getting married the day after me. I keep thinking she will probably not get what she wants since she is determined to get married that day and no other day.
  • Options
    We were engaged June of 2013 and booked early 2014. I couldnt imagine trying to start all of that now.
  • Options
    So relieved I booked my venue as soon as we got engaged. I put off other vendors till now but so far haven't had problems with them being booked. 
  • Options
    We are getting married in Vegas and I immediately booked the chapel we wanted. I wanted a foot up, but that's my personality. I am really glad I did because, like you said, apparently October is a hot month for getting married...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards