North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

vendors

Hello!

I'm getting married on the beach in may of 2015 and having dinner catered afterwards at our rental home. We will probably only have about 30 people so I'm looking for catering recommendations. Also, cake recommendations. I live I pennsylvania so it's becoming a little nerve wrecking planning from so far away. The only thing I have booked so far is the rental home and the wedding officiant. We will be stayin in Corolla and not looking to spend a fortune. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: vendors

• Options
    Hi- welcome! I got married at the Sanderling in Sept. of 2012, also from Pennsylvania. I would suggest looking into Coastal Provisions for food catering. We used Great Cakes as our cake vendor. I also recommend Shirley with Sugar Snap for flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd recommend Artz music and photography. They do it all, and are very very affordable. They actually helped us with recommendations for other vendors, and could not have been more professional or helpful! We actually return every year and have them photograph our growing family!
  • Options
    I second Coastal Provisions.....delicious! Great Cakes are well, great :)

• Options
    Ah also photography- go with Matt Lusk!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards