Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

50% of my Invitation Order is Illegible! Looking for help!

Hi Everyone,

I ordered invitations off of an Etsy merchant. 
The invitations were picked up by my fiance's family member rather than shipped.  
My fiance brought them with him when he flew up to visit me about 2 weeks later.  I went through them all and found that 51/100 of the invitations had either the 'h' at the end of my last name cut off, or the wording in the middle of the invitation was not clearly printed.  They are supposed to be rustic - but my problem is when 50% of them are clear and easy to read as day - the whole order should be this way.  I'm attaching an example of one of them - its not even the worst. 

These invitations are printed on a heavy tightly woven burlap fabric.  I'm not sure if she hand stamped them or used a printer.

Anyhow - I immediately contacted the seller and told her my issue but that I wasn't in a big hurry to have them replaced as it wouldn't be until December that I would need the other 51 to put together.  Her communication with me during the original planning/purchase process was delayed at times, however she always did get back to me and everything went smoothly.

Well now I cannot get any response from her.  I'm called her, texted her, emailed (3 different addresses), FB messaged her husband - anything I can think of!!!  ( I KNOW BORDER LINE STALKING - sorry :(  )

At this point in time it appears as though she has shut down her business as her etsy business is no longer listed and her FB business page has been inactive for some time.  
I really at this point in time just would like for her to tell me A) where she purchased this burlap fabric - its not like anything I can find at Michaels etc  and B) send me the original wording template so I can try to re-do the rest of them myself. 

I'm a bit desperate here - we spent $4/piece on these invites and 50% of them are useless. 

Any suggestions girls?!  

Etsy says they can't do anything as its beyond the 'golden period window' and she is no longer a listed merchant with them. 

Re: 50% of my Invitation Order is Illegible! Looking for help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards