November 2014 Weddings
Options

11/14 recap!

I won't go into too much detail, I feel like there was so much.  Bottom line... MARRIED!  Woohoo!

My sister came into town Tuesday and helped me keep my sanity.  She is the master list-maker and uber organized (I am organized... she is uber organized) so it really helped.  She was the perfect person to have as my matron of honor.. she took care of everything.  Amazing.

Our venue is in this ridiculous town that is seriously notorious for how many prisons there are.  I'm sure my guests were driving through the town and thinking, wtf are we getting into?  Buuuut the venue is the prettiest place in the world.  It really helps, decorations can be minimal and it still looks like you worked hard.  So neato.

It was cloudy all day, which in Arizona is actually okay.  Our ceremony site faces west, and sun would have been kind of a drag, he wouldn't see me walking in, etc.. So, the craziest thing happened, I got up there after my walk and the sun came out just while we were standing up there.  Everyone asked how I managed to do that.  :) The sentimental folks (myself included) said it was my grandma--she died three years ago and we were really, really close (she is on my bouquet in the below pic).  A cute thought!

Our DJ came with the venue package, and he was AMAAAZING.  All our married friends were like, "our DJ sucked, we're jealous."  Along with the booze and our photobooth, he was what made the event so freaking great.

If anything went wrong, nobody told me.  Oh, aside from my bustle breaking, but that didn't ruin anything, I just had to carry more dress around when I walked.  Hakuna matata.

Attaching a few pics!  Some friend pics, a couple photographer pics because I just love them so much.  :)

Mexico--two days!!  Wahoo.

Re: 11/14 recap!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards