Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Trying to find an all inclusive venue for ceremony & reception under $6000

I am looking for a place where I can have my ceremony and reception with everything included for under $6000! The guest list is currently 110 but we are trying to cut it down to 100 people. I have tried to search around but am not having much luck. I would prefer the venue to be in the North Phoenix area, but i am willing to look at other areas. The date is not for sure yet but we were hoping for either December 3 or 4 2015.
PLEASE HELP!

Re: Trying to find an all inclusive venue for ceremony & reception under $6000

• Options
    That's high season here, and you're competing with holiday parties. Try some of the hotels in the area, but you may have better luck in the east valley.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you are still looking, my fiance and I just booked our date at Old Town Wedding and Event Center, in Peoria AZ. It's super affordable, the owner, Sarah, is wonderful, friendly and helps you stay in your budget! They are an all-inclusive venue but you can customize the packages so they fit within your budget. They hold up to 275 people, and prices do not fluctuate with the high/low season, they do for what day of the week though.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards