Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

What to use to cover my dark circles

I have always have dark circles under my eyes- It does not matter if i get 2 hours of sleep or 12!
What is the best product to cover that up that is also water proof? Im worried since we will be getting married in July so it is typically hot and humid. 

Thanks!

Re: What to use to cover my dark circles

• Options

MAC Prolongwear Concealer.

Covers well, and once it dries, it's going to stay put ALL DAY.

• Options
    Thanks! I never know what to get and it seems like when you ask a make-up consultant they try to sell you the most expensive thing! 
  • Options
    I have dark cirlces all the time also. I had my make up airbrushed on. It was the best decision I made. It stayed perfectly and was water proof.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I am a wedding makeup artist. . I love NARS concealer! It works amazingly. Go for a couple shades lighter than your skin. I love "Chantilly" - I believe it's the lightest one! 
  • Options
    I also recommend airbrush makeup (that's what I specialize in)
  • Options
    If I were you, I would go to your local high end department store (or Sephora or Ulta, if you have one near you) and ask the MUA there! Then you can use it on a daily basis too, and not just on your wedding day :)
  • Options
    I'm a fan of the Maybelline Age Rewind -- it works really well and doesn't cost a mint!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards