New York-Hudson Valley

Westchester/Hudson Valley Flower Cost

Hi everyone I'm new to the board. Just wanted to know if anyone could give me a ballpark on their floral budget?! I will be meeting with a few in the upcoming weeks and have no clue what is a realistic budget Thanks!!

Re: Westchester/Hudson Valley Flower Cost

• Hi there - My husband and I got married in August in Ridgefield, CT (Fairfield County right across the Westchester border) and ours were about $3,600. This included my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 3 corsages, 8 boutineers, church arrangements (hydrangea plants in gold planters), pew bows with hydrangeas, 13 low table centerpieces and adornment for 3 fireplaces. 

Given that our reception was in an estate, my mother, mother-in-law and I decided we didn't love any of the more modern or rustic-style vessels the florist had suggested, so instead we sourced our own milk glass. While not initially the intent, these ended up reducing the cost of our fireplace and centerpiece arrangements because they weren't supplied/purchased by the florist.

Let me know if you would like to see any photos to see an example of what I'm talking about!
  • Mine werent that much, i think I spent around $1,200.  THis was for my bouquet, 3 girls and a flower girl.   Boutineers for 3 GM, groom, 4 boys and 2 dads.  2 corsages for moms.   I used lanterns on the tables so center piece flowers werent much - 2 small cube vases on either side of the lanter with hydrangeas, which I think saved on costs.   I also had 2 arrangements in the church.    Oh and flowers for my hair and flowes for our cake.   Lucilles in Fishkill did my flowers and does an amazing job! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards