Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Lake House Inn - Wedding Costs

Has anyone looked at or gotten married at the Lake House Inn that would be able to share pricing details with me?  Also I've emailed them 2x about setting up a site visit but have not heard back which worries me since I'm an out of town bride that will need to conduct a lot of planning by phone or email.  Has anyone else experienced difficulty with responsiveness? 

We'll have several out of town guests so will definitely use up all of the guest rooms in the Inn and still need access to another hotel in the area.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Any feedback, good or bad, would be wonderful!  I'm new to The Knot and newly engaged so apologies for all the questions!! :)

Re: Lake House Inn - Wedding Costs

• I called them when I was looking at venues slightly over a year ago. Their package sounds amazing, but I just remember it was out of our budget...I think it was in the $20000ish range for the venue and catering, but I am not sure. I know we were looking at some places that were about $14,000 for 100 people and that Lake House was beyond that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • I'm not sure where your requests are going, we try our best to answer our requests the same day they are posted.  Please email me directly at anthia@partyspace.com
  • Anthiag - I will send you an email now.  i had already sent you an email on March 7 and another one to The Lake House directly on March 17th followed by a voice mail on March 18th.  I'm not sure if maybe my emails are ending up in SPAM.  I can send you a private message on here if that's easier? Thanks!

• Can anyone tell me what the site fee is fo Lake house inn in 2014
  • When I looked at it two years ago, the site fee was $10,000 and then it was around $160+ per person for the lowest package.  Absolutely GORGEOUS, but VERY expensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards