New Jersey
Options

Does anyone have info about pricing of Kenneth Winston gowns?

Hi All!

I am absolutely in love with some of his dresses, but can't seem to find pricing anywhere...  I'm steeling myself though, as I'm sure they're over my budget, lol.  But figured I'd ask...  Thanks!

Re: Does anyone have info about pricing of Kenneth Winston gowns?

• Options
    If you look on the knot it has dollar signs listed next to the dresses giving a range.
    $=600 or less
    $$= $601-1500
    $$$ = $1501-$3000
    $$$$= $3001-$5000
    $$$$$= $5001 and up
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    I recently bought Kenneth Winston style 1565 from Arlene's Bridal in Bloomfield. I had a great experience there and all in with alterations it's coming to less than $2K. Dress was priced at almost $1600. They said the rest of his line coming in was going to be around the $2k mark, because he upped his prices. In my opinion, it's totally worth it! My dress looks far more expensive and it absolutely beautiful. Have you gone shopping yet? Good luck! 
  • Options

I have NOT gone shopping yet.  But I am in love with Style 1530 :)  And wow- 1565 is SOME dress- beautiful!

I am excited that you were able to get your dress- with alterations- for under $2k.  That's amazing, and not what I was expecting.  I am super excited now. 

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards