Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Save the Date Magnets

Wondering where everyone purchased their save the date magnets from? I am looking for great quality and no more than $1 a piece (if that)!

Thanks all!

Re: Save the Date Magnets

• Options
    ctr24ctr24 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    Vistaprint. I definitely paid less than $1 each. We bought 100 and I think it came out to $30 or $40?

ETA: keep an eye out for coupons. that's not the listed price but there's usually a sale 
  • Options
    Vistaprint and also check zazzle.com. I just ordered my save the date postcards from there yesterday and everythign right now is 60% off.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Depending on how much time you have to wait before you actually need to order them, I'd highly recommend Wedding Paper Divas. There's are well over a dollar a piece regular price, however every few months they run a coupon through Gilt City, usually $50 for $100 of product or $100 for $200. This is how I got my magnets at just about $1 each. They just had a deal in October so you may have to wait til after the new year for their next one. I also have to say that the free envelopes they came with are wonderful and high quality. I was very impressed. I've heard Vistaprint's included ones are pretty bad so you'd probably want to buy separate ones elsewhere.
  • Options
    ctr24ctr24 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    Agreed. I had to buy separate envelopes for my Vistaprint STD magnets. about $10 for 100 on amazon. 
  • Options
    We loved our Vistaprint magnets, but we did have to buy card stock and envelopes to put them on and mail them in. I still think it was a great bargain, though.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards