California-San Diego

Affordable wedding photographer San Diego

Hi all! I'm looking for a wedding photographer for under $1000. Is this even possible?! Please help!

Re: Affordable wedding photographer San Diego

• I think it really depends on what you're looking for.  I got married 5 weeks ago and our package didn't include any prints, just digital copies, and 7 hours of coverage it was $1800.  I have a couple friends who do photography, what is the date of your wedding and what are you looking for and i can find out if either one of them are avaliable and pricing! :)
  • Dinela Photography has really great pricing. I'd check with them. We used them and they were incredible.
  • lvshelleyjmlvshelleyjm member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2014
    Just like jco619, it really depends. Prices can go up, depending on the amount people in your party. The more guests or the bigger your bridal and groom party is, the likely the photographer have to bring more than one assistant. Also, the coverage hours can also increase the price. 

Try to contact Joshwhittle Photography. I have used them not too long ago for a friend's engagement session. The pricing was reasonable and the pics turn out fantastic. My friends love them. 

Good luck! 
  • Thank you all so much!!! I will look into JoshWhittle. I really appreciate the feedback!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards