Chit Chat

Plotting Revenge

2»

Re: Plotting Revenge

• AddieCake said:
    Have you seen the YouTube videos of that couple who prank each other? They take pranking to epic extremes.
    Oooh, link please!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • doeydo said:
    amelisha said:
    doeydo said:
    amelisha said:
    I'm with lolo. No one effs with my bath time and gets away with it.

I always lock the door because FI always wants to come in and I think seeing me wallowing around in there like a hippo in mud is extremely unsexy. But he'll think twice after this week when he walked in on his best friend/our roommate naked and shaving himself because he thought I'd finally forgotten to lock the door...
    He sounds like my cats.  Also, I would be pissed if I was the friend or if I were you.  Boundaries are there for a reason, maybe I;m a hard ass, but if you don't knock and respect when I want or don't want you in the bathroom with me, we are not going to get along so well.

Way more like a puppy - he's a textbook extrovert and hates not being around me even at home (so that hour I lock him out so I can have a bubble bath with a book is hard for him, lol.) It can be trying occasionally for an introvert like me who needs a bit of alone time, but I remind myself it's out of love, and he knows it's silly and doesn't get mad when I tell him sometimes I just want to wash my hair without someone else in the shower with me.

As for roomie, they've been best friends since they were little kids, so a little nudity isn't a big deal, and we have a lock that he wasn't using although he could have. It was funny, not a source of conflict. We spent the rest of the day teasing FI about it mercilessly.

I'm a control freak about a lot of things, but my privacy is not one of them. if I'm actually using the toilet he stays out. It's just the sound of the shower or the bathtub that lures him in because he knows I'm naked, haha.

No one really gets "pissed" in our house, honestly, about anything. We have a happy and harmonious household with zero arguments. We're really good at laughing about stuff instead of getting upset about it.

Whoever recommended the Jello is my new hero. That sounds disgusting and I am saving it for a really special occasion.
    OK, well I am glad it works for you guys, I guess.  I just envisioned this, but with a man's face instead:

that's exactly how he looks. I just don't think it's worth getting riled up over.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not shower related, but the jello reminded me of a prank from college. Take your victim's cell phone (it should be turned on) and wrap it really well with plastic wrap. Then make some jello and let the phone set in it (temp shouldn't be too hot). 

There was a kid that did this to his roommates in college and everyone thought it was hysterical. Never any damage to the phones. His favorite thing was to call the phone early in the morning.

Then happy I, that love and am beloved 
    Where I may not remove nor be removed.

--William Shakespeare (Sonnet 25)

• AddieCake said:

Have you seen the YouTube videos of that couple who prank each other? They take pranking to epic extremes.

Oooh, link please!

Are you talking about prank vs prank?! They're soo funny! This one is particularly bad: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6yvRZafLY

Formerly martha1818

• Not shower related, but the jello reminded me of a prank from college. Take your victim's cell phone (it should be turned on) and wrap it really well with plastic wrap. Then make some jello and let the phone set in it (temp shouldn't be too hot). 

There was a kid that did this to his roommates in college and everyone thought it was hysterical. Never any damage to the phones. His favorite thing was to call the phone early in the morning.
    YAAAS.
    Or car keys.
  • edited November 2014
    My favorite prank is to lay hands on the victim's cell phone and change all 200 of their contacts to Harry Potter characters. Or take a screenshot of their phone screen/desktop and then hide all their icons.

Of course I'm not a clever prankster.

Eta ORRR make his autocorrect function correct off to of every time, or too/to to 2 or something annoying. That's a party and a half, apparently. -.-
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards