Chit Chat
Options

Kate Spade Surprise Sale!

It's heeeeere!! Up to 75% off & free shipping on orders $200+ until 11/29.  :) 

Re: Kate Spade Surprise Sale!

• Options
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG!!!!
  • Options

WHAT! OMG.

I still need to recover from the Sephora VIB sale, but maybe I'll take a peek...

Formerly martha1818

• Options
    @esstee33 I love you man. I really love you. 

Like three years ago I fell in love with a Kate Spade and decided I was cheaper than I was purse snobby. I was wrong. And I haven't been able to find it since. And here you come, with a link to miss Maryanne, my purse soulmate, on sale. 

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Oh mah gah. 

ETA: How do I decide!?
  • Options

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

*starts bribing H*

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Like three years ago I fell in love with a Kate Spade and decided I was cheaper than I was purse snobby. I was wrong. And I haven't been able to find it since. And here you come, with a link to miss Maryanne, my purse soulmate, on sale. 

Every time this surprise sale happens, I'm forced to question how frugal I really am. Thus far, I've managed to just lust after things (Catherine Street Pippa, ughhhhhh) and not buy them, but I'm pretty sure that ends now. I actually do need a small bag for the wedding, and I think it's going to be either Head in the Sand Isabeli or Highland Place Bee (in blue). 
  • Options
    esstee33 said:

Every time this surprise sale happens, I'm forced to question how frugal I really am. Thus far, I've managed to just lust after things (Catherine Street Pippa, ughhhhhh) and not buy them, but I'm pretty sure that ends now. I actually do need a small bag for the wedding, and I think it's going to be either Head in the Sand Isabeli or Highland Place Bee (in blue). 
    Yeah last winter I bought a straw version of Maryanne for the summer. LOVED it to pieces. Made me even sadder that I didn't get the black one for year-round use. I'm SO EXCITED that I got it. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    This just made my day. I bought a purse and a wallet. YAY. 
  • Options
    Looks like both my sister in laws are going to be lucky girls this holiday season! TY!!
  • Options
    ahhh! yay thank you! I'm going to buy bridesmaid's gifts when I get home from work.... and many things for me ;)
  • Options
    I may already have a bit of a Kate Spade problem. This isn't helping.

Thank you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Here I was, all ready to be disappointed about living in Canada and not having a 'shipping address friend' in the US. And it's for us too!!!!

I'm so flipping happy. And now have bought gifts for FMIL, FSIL, two BMs, myself, and am still searching wildly for something for my mom. Suggestions for a woman who doesn't have pierced ears, is in now was fashionable but likes pretty things, and is in her 60s?

Not that I mind browsing for hours, but then I'll buy more things for myself.
  • Options

I am so, so sad that I just had to take my car in to get fixed today. My mom had given me birthday money and instead of getting spend it on a pretty little lola avenue lia, I have to spend it on new brakes and rotors. I may have sent the link to H though, in case he needs more ideas for Christmas...

• Options

I am so, so sad that I just had to take my car in to get fixed today. My mom had given me birthday money and instead of getting spend it on a pretty little lola avenue lia, I have to spend it on new brakes and rotors. I may have sent the link to H though, in case he needs more ideas for Christmas...

They do these surprise sales fairly often. If you sign up with your email, you'll get notifications! 
  • Options
    This is awesome. Thank you!
  • Options
    I got a bag for me and a bracelet and earrings for FSIL for Christmas (the Moon River ones with the bows, very her style.)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Gaaah I'm torn!

I've already bought everyone's xmas gifts so I don't need this for gift ideas. I recently spent a ton of $ at the VIB sale so I can't justify spending more $ on a little "something" for myself.

Also BF got me a really nice purse when he got back from a trip as my early xmas present, so I can't justify getting another purse. I could go for a new wallet or clutch, but it's not like I absolutely need them. I am eyeing a clutch at the moment so maybe I will cave..

I also really want one of those bow rings but I never know my ring size so I'm paranoid about getting the wrong one!

Formerly martha1818

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards