African American Weddings

Ladies Would You Add a Crystal Belt to This Dress?

This is my reception gown.  Do you think I could add a crystal belt to it or leave it alone?

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: Ladies Would You Add a Crystal Belt to This Dress?

• I would.. but i think the dress is beautiful by itself.. although a crystal belt would bling it out

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I would add the belt to give it more of a wow factor. The dress is pretty tho all by itself.
  • I am going to wear crystal earrings and bracelet with this dress.  Will the belt be too much?  I am now thinking the jewelry would be enough to glam up the gown.  IDK

• GIRLFRIEND BLING IT OUT LOL... Im sure you will look GAWJUSSS....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I am going to wear crystal earrings and bracelet with this dress.  Will the belt be too much?  I am now thinking the jewelry would be enough to glam up the gown.  IDK
    im thinking this 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • with the deep V in the back the belt might not work... i would do some jewelry you could do two necklaces one with bling to go down your back and one for the front to add some wow in the back 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivav said:
    with the deep V in the back the belt might not work... i would do some jewelry you could do two necklaces one with bling to go down your back and one for the front to add some wow in the back 
    Ohh...I like the back bling idea.  :-)

• thedivav said:
    with the deep V in the back the belt might not work... i would do some jewelry you could do two necklaces one with bling to go down your back and one for the front to add some wow in the back 

This.

Plus the buttons down the back are everything!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I did a google search 
    here is on 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @divav - LOVE that!  Too bad it is sold out on the website but I will be looking for something similar for sure.  That is sezzay!  

• island07b2b awww dag :( i am sure you can find something similar to it :) 
    glad i could help 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love the dress. I think a belt would go great with the gown.
  • Need more audition pictures please.  Inclined to agree that there's so much gorgeous detail to look at there that adding a belt may make it too busy, but hell it may be the thing that brings you to tears on the pedestal.   Won't know either way till I see you twirling and carrying on lol.
  • @sultry - dress is on order and has not come in yet.  So no pixies to share at this time.  I'll twirl and carry on then.  LOL!  

• I vote on the belt as well! Bling!
  • It's not necessary, but I still like the idea of a belt. When you get the dress try it on with a belt and see. Also, please show us some comparison pics so we can take another vote lol
  • Cstow06 said:
    It's not necessary, but I still like the idea of a belt. When you get the dress try it on with a belt and see. Also, please show us some comparison pics so we can take another vote lol
    I sure will.  :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards