New Jersey

Help! Need a venue in central/north jersey around $120++pp

I recently got engaged and have looked at several venues in central/north jersey but haven't felt like I found the one. My fiancé and I are looking to spend no more than $120pp plus tax and gratuity. We are looking to have around 125ppl in late August thru October 2015. Does anyone have any recommendations? We are considering Galloping Hill Golf Course but are not completely sold on it (we found the decor to be very corporate looking). Royal Manor in Garfield is also on the top of the list although we have some concerns. Any suggestions you have would be great, thank you!!

Re: Help! Need a venue in central/north jersey around $120++pp

• I am getting married at Primavera in Sterling 11/7/2015. For a Saturday night we guaranteed 100 people and we are paying $120 a person plus tax and gratuity. Everything is included and they give you a ton for your money. They have been absolutely wonderful to work with and the food is by far the best wedding food I have ever had!
  • I got the same feel from the Galloping Hill Clubhouse!  I was in the same price range as you are and here are the places we looked at that were on our list.
    -Mayfair Farms (we are getting married here in November and a great deal and a lot of food)
    -The Knolls Country Club
    -Shackamaxon Country Club

Best of luck on your search!!!! Trust me this was the most frustrating part of the process...finding a place that I loved and was at a good price.
  • Thanks for the suggestions, this is very helpful!! Congrats to you both!!
  • Our wedding was at the Knoll Country Club in May. We paid less than your budget and loved everything about it!
  • I got married in June at Jumping Brook Country Club, it's in Neptune that may be a bit too south for you.  They are in your budget, they were wonderful to work with and the food was amazing.

Anniversary

• Look at the Crystal Ballroom in Freehold.  It can be in your budget, beautiful room. Girls are great to work with.
  • Check out Ravello's in East Hanover. Def within your budget! :)
  • Valley Regency in Clifton! Cocktail room is small, but the food is good. The ballroom is also stunning (I like non-wood dance floors, high ceilings, and lots of windows), and it has a nice outdoor space
  • I'm getting married at the Tides Estate in April 2016. I found it to be gorgeous and the outdoor area is amazing. You get a lot for the price and the people there have been beyond helpful! I would definitely recommend checking them out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards