Wedding Classifieds

White Mandalay Cocktail Dress--retailed for $1,198, for sale for $240

Would be lovely second dress for reception or great for an engagement party.  The detail on this dress is lovely--this is a chance to get a Neiman Marcus dress for a steal.  Size 8 (Mandalay runs small...)

Re: White Mandalay Cocktail Dress--retailed for $1,198, for sale for $240

• Could you tell me your approximate measurements when you wore it? In the photo you look several sizes smaller than an 8 so I'm hoping this might fit me - it'd be great for pre-wedding parties in Vegas!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @amelisha I have been looking at her pictures, and all the dresses she has on sale and she is a size 6 more than likely a 4 -6 ! 

Thanks - I'm usually more 0-2 so I might be out of luck, but maybe...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @amelisha Hey there!  5'8", 32D-27-not sure on hips.  The first time I wore it, I was in the 120 lbs range, and it fit very easily. The second time, I was in the 130 lbs range, and it was a little fitted/bootylicious, but no trouble zipping.  Mandalay dresses run small.  If you're interested, drop me a message.  We can figure out if measuring the actual dress would help, or measuring my dress form.  Or if by chance you're close by, we can arrange a place for you to meet and try it on.  I also travel some for work, so if you're near Louisville, Cinci, Chicago, or Indy, those are places I'll be in the near future and Atlanta in February.

If you're looking for any evening gowns, cocktail dresses, I have so much between pageants and my wedding that I'd like to part with ASAP, so I'm setting all prices at 80% off what I paid.

I also have a Lazaro wedding gown--style 3050.  That's the only thing I'm not slashing to 80% off yet.  Want to start at a price that matches Tradesy when I post it, and go from there.  
  • Thanks! My waist is more 24"-25" so unfortunately I don't think this one will work for me - the beading is so pretty but it would make for pricey alterations. I appreciate you getting back to me though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards