Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

What are you walking out to in your reception?

I am considering One Republics "Love Runs Out". Still up in the air but it's a fun upbeat song.

Re: What are you walking out to in your reception?

• Doctor Who theme song.
    **The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
  • Nothing- We're skipping the introductions.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We're coming in to the Space Jam theme song.
  • our bridal party came in to Best Day of my Life/American Authors  and us to Sexy and i know it/lmfao...my husands choice and since i pretty much decided on everything else, i let him have this one. 
  • I'm gonna be (500 miles) - I can't wait!
  • Thanks everyone! We've decided on "Animals" by Martin Garrix for the bridal party. Then for us we decided on "Enter Sandman" by Metallica. Our wedding is Sunday!

• "You Shook Me All Night Long" AC/DC for our entrance.  Also considered "Welcome to the Family" by Little Big Town

• We can't decide on bridal party, we're leaning toward "Smooth Criminal" Alien Ant Farm or "Billie Jean" Michael Jackson... we are coming out to "Keep your Hands to yourself" Georgia Satellites
  • lovemyrunnerlovemyrunner member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    I really wanted to come out to Jump Around... the opening notes are so dramatic, LOVE it!  Unfortunately, the lyrics might make his grandmas and our priest more than a little uncomfortable.  However, he's got this lovely mash-up on his ipod that is perfect!  Fun, upbeat, safe lyrics, and it will put everyone in a party mood!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For our wedding party we are torn between "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen or "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities.

For us- Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone"  

We are big fans of Top Gun! :)
  • I've been dying to tell someone this - we are keeping ALL our special music a secret. Our wedding party's grand entrance is to the Star Wars Cantina Band song - groom is a huge Star Wars fan and I used to hang out in a bar where that was on the jukebox and I always loved it! 
    I LOVE this. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • glitch104glitch104 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited November 2014
    Hahaha I just watched this movie the other night. It was a childhood fav of mine. Very cute

Opps I meant to quote EthelBeavers comment.

• arrrghmateyarrrghmatey member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2014
    We haven't decided yet, but I really like "I Want My Tears Back" in instrumental by Nightwish.

....I know the title sounds horrible for such an event! Sounds like something more for a divorce, lol. But I really like the music, so the instrumental version will be one on our list of considerations. No one will know the title of the song except for the DJ, anyway.
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Wedding party danced in to "Happy" by Pharell then we came into "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO and all the guests joined in to dance to that song to really get the party started right away. It was a hit!
  • Since this is a second marriage for us both and we have 5 kids and 1 granddaughter we are going with the Brady Bunch theme song. The kids no doubt will die but it is appropriate for us :)
  • The bridal party is walking in to Bang Bang Jessie J ariana grande and nicki minaj. Still haven't decided on ours
  • We are doing Heroes by Alesso for our bridal party ...still can't decide on anything else lol
  • U2 - Beautiful Day
  • blue swede hooked on a feeling! we love guardians of the galaxy and this song is so upbeat and fun but also really sweet! 
  • I am considering One Republics "Love Runs Out". Still up in the air but it's a fun upbeat song.
    That is a fantastic song. Also, listen to "Something I Need" also by the great OneRepublic.
  • wedding party will be going out to "All of the Lights " Kanya West and Rihanna intro only

We are going into the chorus of "Moment 4 life" Nicki Minaj

• Our parents walked out to I'm Coming Out by Diana ross, Bridal party walked out to Fancy by Iggy Azalea, Then they stayed out on the dance floor and we came out to Turn Down for What by Lil Jon and by the time we got to the dance floor the beat drops and we start dancing like crazy with the bridal party (like they do in the turn down for what music video). It was so fun/funny and the pictures and video are some of my favorite, this was so us.
  • edited March 2015
    San Francisco by The Mowgli's for everyone -- it's a very fun, upbeat song that I think a couples into more indie options would love. Plus the lyrics are so perfect for the occasion: "Do you feel the love? I feel the love, let's start it up, let it pour out of your soul"
  • Summerbride2015 that sounds awesome. Would love to see a video of that. We did something similar. It was a lot of fun and a great way to kick off the night. 
  • Everything is Awesome - Lego Movie!
  • I've been dying to tell someone this - we are keeping ALL our special music a secret. Our wedding party's grand entrance is to the Star Wars Cantina Band song - groom is a huge Star Wars fan and I used to hang out in a bar where that was on the jukebox and I always loved it! 

We are definitely having the Cantina music playing during supper. FI and I are so excited about it:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards