Canada-Ontario

Stag ad Doe Tips

I'm looking for tips to running a successful stag and doe.

Prize ideas, etc as well would be awesome.

Re: Stag ad Doe Tips

• Hey - 

I just had my stag & doe this past month. It went great.

Games we played:
    1. Darts. (Each player got 4 darts, and we tallied points. The person with the highest score at the end of the night won a prize).
    2. Redneck Ring Toss. (We rented this game, and it was basically just a ringtoss game. Person with the highest score, won a prize).
    3. Toonie Toss (I would say run 2 of these games throughout the night. Have one at 10pm and another at midnight. This game runs until all the players are done tossing, about 10 min).
    4. Hockey Shoot Out (Depends on your crowd, but each player gets 3 pucks, and tries to get them into holes in a net. Each hole has a point value. Person with the highest score wins at the end of the night).
    5. Golf Shoot Out (The same as above).

Prizes:
    This also ranges depending on the crowd that is coming your stag. You will try to get almost ALL donated from friends/family/local businesses and the bridal party.

Some prizes we had: xbox w/ games, tv, cooler w/ beer gift cards, sporting tickets, fishing gear, coach purses, etc.

Have your prizes as raffle prizes, and then grand prize tickets. Make the tickets different colours and different values. Of course grand prize tickets should cost more, as they are your higher priced items.

Also, for when people came in the door we had "Fish Insurance". Each person paid $1 to be safe. Say a person won a raffle prize and DIDNT have fish insurance they would either have to eat a gold fish or pay 10$ for that prize.

If you need any more help or have questions just private message me :)
  • Thanks for the information!!

It seems like a lot of work but could be totally worth it in the end!

I
  • It is alot of work, but if you organize it right. It will be worth it :)
  • I've heard of people having kid-friendly barbeque Stag and Does - has anyone been to one of those?  My cousin went to one for someone who had a whole bunch of friends with kids, so they did it during the day and did games for both adults and younger children.  Then they did a barbeque and beer thing for the eating.  Apparently it was pretty successful.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_stag-ad-doe-tips?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:c7cc70c5-f0f2-4881-b0ed-e657f798a71cPost:139f4c6d-270d-4d01-afba-2637956714cf">Re: Stag ad Doe Tips</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey -  I just had my stag & doe this past month. It went great. Games we played: 1. Darts. (Each player got 4 darts, and we tallied points. The person with the highest score at the end of the night won a prize). 2. Redneck Ring Toss. (We rented this game, and it was basically just a ringtoss game. Person with the highest score, won a prize). 3. Toonie Toss (I would say run 2 of these games throughout the night. Have one at 10pm and another at midnight. This game runs until all the players are done tossing, about 10 min). 4. Hockey Shoot Out (Depends on your crowd, but each player gets 3 pucks, and tries to get them into holes in a net. Each hole has a point value. Person with the highest score wins at the end of the night). 5. Golf Shoot Out (The same as above). Prizes: This also ranges depending on the crowd that is coming your stag. You will try to get almost ALL donated from friends/family/local businesses and the bridal party. Some prizes we had: xbox w/ games, tv, cooler w/ beer gift cards, sporting tickets, fishing gear, coach purses, etc. Have your prizes as raffle prizes, and then grand prize tickets. Make the tickets different colours and different values. Of course grand prize tickets should cost more, as they are your higher priced items. Also, for when people came in the door we had "Fish Insurance". Each person paid $1 to be safe. Say a person won a raffle prize and DIDNT have fish insurance they would either have to<strong> eat a gold fish</strong> or pay 10$ for that prize. If you need any more help or have questions just private message me :)
    Posted by Kye042[/QUOTE]

A <em>real</em> gold fish?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards