November 2015 Weddings

Photographer!

Another item to check off! Booked photographer today! Yea me lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer!

• Woot woot! Happy dance! Congrats, since the photographer plays a very important role in capturing the memories of your big day.

I just got off the phone with a local hotel. Got my block reserved for the OOT guests and a shuttle to/from the venue!
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• That's awesome!! I'm getting more and more excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Neat! We're going to book that one soon, I think. FI has decided he wants to ask an acquaintance of his to do the photography, so we're waiting for his reply and if he says no or isn't willing to sign a contract, we'll go with someone local.

Since my last "update" (well, first), I've purchased my dress (will make an AW thread when it comes in; the one I tried on in the store was a size too small) and am in the midst of hiring a DJ. Did I say in my original post that I had a caterer? I also have that. OH, and we made a room block. I have to give credit to my mother for that one. She can be a little much with the suggestions, but she took care of this part really well, and it was the one thing I really didn't want to do so I'm SO grateful she offered.

Will probably book the florist within the next few days as well. Waiting for one more estimate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We are all just moving along!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very exciting! We already filled up our first hotel block and booked 6 more rooms! :)
  • We've also ordered our Save The Dates (sorry, I can't abbreviate STDs without making a face) and they are on their way! Guess I have to pick up a roll of stamps from the post office this weekend :P

Speaking of, did anyone else get that Groupon deal from Zazzle? That's what we used! 110 Save the Dates for $45!
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Booking the DJ today. Yippee! FI's sister will hopefully be coming this weekend to do our engagement/save the date photos. We want to get the save the dates out soon because the hotel we're blocking will only hold the rooms until 3 months before the wedding, so we want our guests to have plenty of time to prepare.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards