New York-Long Island

J Lamont

We booked the Hank Lane band J Lamont, but I'm nervous because we can't actually hear them live!  Has anyone used or heard them?  I'm in a panic!

Re: J Lamont

• I did the same and am also second guessing my decision. We heard them at the studio but I'm nervous because we recently went to a wedding that featured another Hank Lane Band and we didn't like their style or sound.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_j-lamont?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:bd592dc7-400e-42a8-8c15-14ddc5065782Post:b9f5da41-a97a-4377-b5c0-bf89321d18c1">J Lamont</a>:
    [QUOTE]We booked the Hank Lane band J Lamont, but I'm nervous because we can't actually hear them live!  Has anyone used or heard them?  I'm in a panic!
    Posted by jaxaroni7[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Hi,</div><div>Just wanted to let you know what we had our wedding this past Saturday and J. Lamont was great. All of our guests were on the dance floor all night long. They really kept the energy high. J is great and the rest of the band is fabulous- you'll have a great band for your wedding!!! Enjoy!!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>Ann</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards