California-Bay Area

Outdoor wedding venue with capacity to accommodate guests overnight?

Hi! I'm looking for an outdoor Bay Area wedding venue that can accommodate almost all 100 guests overnight.  The kicker is that there needs to be multiple price points (not everyone can pay $200+ for the night!)... ideally there will be camping or some rooms under $100. 

Would also be great if the venue can accommodate music late! 

Re: Outdoor wedding venue with capacity to accommodate guests overnight?

• I LOVED my venue. It's called Precious Forest in Lucerne, on Clear Lake (about 2 hours north of the Bay Area), so a bit of a drive but totally worth it! When you book the venue, you get it for nearly a week, Tuesday afternoon-Sunday morning, and it includes indoor lodging in cabins or tent cabins for approximately 30 guests. Camping is available for about 100 more people. The indoor lodging is included in your venue rental, so that's free to guests. Camping is $10/person per night with guests bringing their own equipment. We offered to cover for our guests but they can also pay the venue directly if they choose to camp.

The venue fee is very reasonable for this area: $2900 for nearly a week's use, including lodging, tables, chairs, linens, dishes, etc. for the wedding. If you want a Sunday wedding and just one night there, it's only $1900, and that's all during high season. They also have discounts in the off season. The owner is amazing and passionate and a fantastic cook. Nearly 6 months after our wedding, I still hear people talking about how cool our venue was and/or how great the food was. If you do go with Precious Forest, definitely have them cater, too (but outside food is totally allowed)! Oh yeah, and there's no curfew on music and they can accommodate bands or DJs. They only ask that you keep the music "less crazy" after midnight

www.preciousforest.com
  • All of the following are Bay Area venues that fit your description, including late music:

Pine-Gri-La near Mt. Shasta - http://www.shastaweddings.com
    Pema Osel Ling in Corralitos - http://www.polmountainretreat.com/weddings.aspx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards