Virginia

I'm so upset with the photographer! Almost a year without all our photos!

It is almost 1 year since we hired Jim Holmes to photograph our wedding and we are still waiting for our photos. He has promised to finish them up and still has not delivered. He was late to the ceremony and missed the first part (the sand ceremony) and we did not receive our first shots until 2 months after the event! We have paid him in full and are seriously considering suing him for breach of contract. We still do not have our reception photos and this is completely unprofessional and ridiculous.ared with family and friends. 

We've tried to be patient and give him a chance to deliver, but it is apparent he cannot. If he has lost our photos we will definitely need to seek legal action. I am beside myself that he promised to have them finished up in June and here it is August and we are STILL waiting for them. Unacceptable and highly unprofessional. Do not use his service unless you really don't want your cherished photos to be shared with family and friends.

Has anyone else had this experience? What should we do? We're TRYING to be reasonable people, but everyone keeps asking for our photos!!!!! I don't understand this.

Re: I'm so upset with the photographer! Almost a year without all our photos!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards