Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photographer very hard to get a hold of

My wedding was on Halloween and the week before the wedding, my photographer was no where to be found! I panicked (ok totally freaked) and blew up her Facebook messenger and texts and calls, the whole nine yards. 3 days before the wedding, she FINALLY calls me back and said that she had seen all the messages, but her mom was bitten by a brown recluse spider and was hospitalized/in surgery. I felt like the biggest B and apologized profusely. The wedding was great, she was a great photographer and made everything seem flawless. No where in the contract did it state that a specific time frame was to be expected. I have given it a month and decided to send a very polite and excited message on her Facebook photography page. She hasn't responded in any way. A week later I sent a text asking her to review her messages and that we are very excited to get Christmas cards going with the photos on them. NO answer. Doesn't even show that it has been read (iMessage). Although I felt horrible the first time around, I had wished she had just let me know that something personal was going on and that she acknowledged my concerns. I doubt something like that is likely to happen again so soon so I am becoming more and more aggravated. What do you think?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Photographer very hard to get a hold of

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards