Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• Are there any SOA fans around here? 

H and I started watching it recently. We finished season 1 last night and I am SO hooked. I just want to go home and keep watching for days.

• I'm at my parents house in my pjs. Sorry for all of you suckers still working.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @lmcooper86 -I loved your post because of all the cheese and wine and CAH. I'm jealous.
  • @lmcooper86 Fondue Christmas sounds amazing very jealous

@Alpacina I'll have to ask H he mostly takes care of the recipe!

Anniversary

• I'm at my parents house in my pjs. Sorry for all of you suckers still working.

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    I finally took a picture of my stocking and wanted you gals to see what I won't shut up about! I'm just trying to get my niece's name added to the top tonight, and then I'll do the outlining after Christmas.

ETA: Is it even showing up? I can see it on my phone but not on my computer. :(

• I actually wrote more to my post than that. Where did it go??

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @alpacina Your stocking came out beautiful!!!

• @goldenpenguin, I call shenanigans on there being more to that post. You posted just to rub it in to us poor schmoes at the office and you know it.
  • @alpacina there's a new Godzilla movie!? I just remember being utterly pissed that the egg was hatching in a Godzilla movie that came out when I was like in middle school? How did I even end up at the Godzilla movie? Trust me I wasn't into boys yet then and I'm just not a sci fi person usually lol. I made my sister a stocking this year haha. I'm psyched about it although she did request it. Cross stitching skills for the win :)

@twodimes another vote for maiden! My BFF got married 6 months before me and got us monogrammed scarves. she asked and I was like "maiden!! You can't doom my marriage". So now I have a scarf with the wrong initials lol. I still stand by my decision!

@lmcooper86 can I be your friend so I can come to fondue Christmas? Lol.

My husband and I went on a lunch date today. Very fancy ;)

I'm baking and binge watching Netflix for the rest of the afternoon. Jewish apple cake and banana cake with cream cheese frosting. Though I can't decide if the cream cheese frosting can stay out for our 3 hr drive to my parents' house? Unless one of you tells me a story of someone dying from cream cheese, I'm doing it. You have till about 5 pm when cream cheese frosting will commence.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @Blue - Do you have a picture of your stocking? I want to see it!

Also, I already asked @lmcooper86 that same question. Maybe you and I should just do our own fondue Christmas!

• @AlPacina‌ wasn't it, though.... He may drive me bat shit crazy but he is a good kid
  • @alpacina I attached this so hopefully it works. It took forever lol. That blue is ALL 5 strands. Which hurts lol
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @Blue - That is so so beautiful!!! How long did that take you? Man, I can't wait until mine is actually done, haha. Now I just wish I was keeping it for myself...... Hey, I guess her name isn't on there yet, right? :P

• @AlPacina I started the stocking in January and finished in like June/July?  I actually managed to make BOTH my sisters tree skirts last year so I was like oh yea, no problem I can whip out 4 stockings...nope, nope, nope.  So now I have 3 stockings to go and 1 tree skirt for me to go :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards