Not Engaged Yet
Options

Merry Christmas!!

Ho ho ho! I'm up super early cause Santa came last night! (Could also be cause I'm allergic to IL's cats and apparently did not take enough Benadryl yesterday) @keptinstitches I hope you're feeling better today! To all merry Christmas! I will likely not be back today but wish you all the best holiday!!
I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton

Re: Merry Christmas!!

• Options
    Merry Christmas! @blue, I think I'm feeling better today ... in the next hour I'm deciding whether I can go to Christmas with my FI's family.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! 

• Options
    Crud. Crud crud crud. I went downhill again and I'm not going anywhere. I sent FI off to Christmas with his family - we shouldn't all miss Christmas because I'm sick.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas, NEY! @Keptinstitches I hope you rest up today and feel much better :)
  • Options
    @keptinstiches - Being sick during the holidays is the worst! I hope you start to feel better soon!

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian, have fun with Mr. Historian!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! I know that I have been MIA since getting to NY; sorry about that! Also knotting on mobile currently, so I apologize in advance for any typos (autocorrect on my phone is awful).

@KeptInStitches‌ I hope you feel better soon! I also have a bad cold right now and had to miss my family's gathering last night. It couldn't have come at a worse time right?

The wedding was interesting. It was a lot of fun, but etiquette mistakes all around. At least I got to pet stingrays during cocktail hour with champagne in my hand!

Since getting back to NY, everyone has been asking about when BF and I will get engaged. His mother even told me that she was upset that he didn't do it over Thanksgiving. My mom keeps asking me when she will see the ring. My dad keeps suggesting things for the wedding. The bride and groom even asked BF when he was going to do it!

I have become very skilled at bean dipping people but it is starting to get annoying. Hopefully BF doesn't wait too long, but I don't want to pressure him since everyone else is. We will see.

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! 

@futuremrshistorian, I'm so excited for you that Mr Historian will get to be home for the holidays! How incredibly exciting! 

• Options
    @MsSparky and @KeptinStitches - Thank you!  I'm so excited that I basically can't control it.  I've been cleaning house all evening because all the energy needs an outlet.  I even cleaned my oven!
  • Options
    @KeptInStitches‌ ugh I hope you feel better ASAP! Love those gifs too.

@futuremrshistorian‌ yay for surprise time off!!! What a great Christmas present!

@AuroraRose41‌ your BF should have told them he was going to propose during their first dance or something.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @eilis1228 oh I could only imagine the looks on their faces if he were to do that!

@futuremrshistorian‌ I'm glad that he is coming home!

• Options
    I haven't been able to get on here the past few days, so this is a day late, but Merry Christmas everyone!  

@futuremrshistorian enjoy Christmas with Mr historian!!! That is the best gift ever!

@aurorarose41  I'm glad the wedding was fun.  Good idea to not put pressure on him since everyone is, I'm sure it will happen soon!

@keptinstitches hope you're feeling better! And I loved all of those gifs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards