Chit Chat

This is Why I'm Broke... New Website

Read about THIS SITE this morning.  It was described "as weird things for sale - cheap to hugely expensive."  It is an appropriate description and I thought everyone else might get a kick out of checking it out...  Enjoy!  
Anniversary

Re: This is Why I'm Broke... New Website

• Hahaha this is hilarious! Tempted to get the suit pyjamas for BF if they weren't $100.

Formerly martha1818

• Well, I just found out where I'm doing all my Christmas shopping next year. 
  • mrscatymrscaty member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2014
    Holy shit this website is amazing. 

ETA: What. The fuck. Is this. <clicky> Like, I'm confused at how you're even supposed to use it. I went to the Etsy store that's selling it and there isn't really an explanation. Is it one time use? Do you have to layer a real pad over top of it? DOES NOT COMPUTE.
  • I saw that shark boat in SkyMall. I have to have it.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I really want a "Flying FUCK" now...you think Santa already finalized my present???
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I just bought the Go Pro Dog Harness for my H. 
  • Holy shit this website is amazing. 

ETA: What. The fuck. Is this. <clicky> Like, I'm confused at how you're even supposed to use it. I went to the Etsy store that's selling it and there isn't really an explanation. Is it one time use? Do you have to layer a real pad over top of it? DOES NOT COMPUTE.
    You use it like a cloth diaper. Wash it after it has been used. I don't know how absorbent they are, but it's a fancy version of what women used for centuries before playtex came around.
  • i saw a cup on pinterest when my FI was looking for a offensive coffee mug to give his boss. and it took me here. just now looking at it again. omg some of this stuff
  • Holy shit this website is amazing. 

You use it like a cloth diaper. Wash it after it has been used. I don't know how absorbent they are, but it's a fancy version of what women used for centuries before playtex came around.
    Things like these make me glad I live in the 21st century. I'll take my playtex over this every day of the week.
  • Holy shit. I never thought I'd make it back here. I ESCAPED ALL THE THINGS.
  • They had me at "Flying Radio Control Shark."
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Two weeks too late for this year but I book-marked this for next year!
  • I want all the things!

I kept scrolling and kept going "Oooh!"  "Oh!!"  "Cool!"  "I WANT!!"
  • website is named well because i would be broke if i got everything off of it.
  • FI discovered this website a couple months ago and it's a continuous struggle to keep him off of it. That and Uncommon Goods.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Come on guys, I am supposed to be working. . . . like I'm really busy this week, and I just spent 30 minutes looking at all sorts of crazy stuff I must have!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards