Knottie Tech Help
Options

Checklist suggestion

I would love a way to separate the checklist by person.  As in, who is responsible for each thing.  My groom has his own list and it'd be nice if I could maintain it and easily link it to him, and maybe if he could link an account to mine easily.  I haven't seen a way to do that yet.  Amazon has it for wedding registry and it's really useful because he can add things if he wants without using my account, yknow?  Anyway, I guess a "Honey Do List" would be a nice feature overall as well as a "Bridesmaids do list," maybe with email reminders etc.  So that way all the groomsmen can check a page and see the tie I want them each to pick up, and I can tell when they've marked it as done easily.  

So maybe more like a hub for keeping track of everybody's jobs, without everybody needing to make accounts or log in.  

Re: Checklist suggestion

• Options
    Hi There,

That's a great suggestion! Unfortunately, we don't have anything like that at this moment but I will definitely pass this along that would be something very useful to add to our site.

If you have anymore suggestions, feedback or have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards