Wedding Party

Family and the wedding party

Re: Family and the wedding party

• Is your FI planning not to invite his dad and stepmom? Because I don't see how you can include his sister without them.
  • We are planning on inviting them and I wasn't trying to say we want her without them. 

I just don't want to add extra stress by FI's stepmom complaining every step of the way with dresses, etc. I just want them to sit with the rest of the family and not have to worry about them at all. Keep it simple with just our kiddos in the wedding.  
  • If your fiance wants to include his sister, you should include his sister. It's his wedding, too.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • If he wants his sister in it, then I think he should ask her. If he's only doing it to be polite, then definitely don't ask her. It all depends on how he truly feels about it. On your wedding day, I think you'll be so concerned with your new husband that you won't have time to worry about your new in laws and their rudeness, so don't let that bother you! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not sure what besides the rehearsal and the actual day of will you have to deal with his parents because his little sister is included in the wedding.  And if you don't include his little sister then you will still have to deal with his parents at the RD and the wedding so you really wouldn't be getting away from them any how.

In the end, this is your FI sister so it is his choice.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards