New Jersey

Looking for Full Service Wedding Planner Recommendations for Long Engagement

Hello Knotties,

I'm hoping someone can help me out.  I'm not getting married til 2017 but I've decided it's better to get started with the planning sooner rather than later.  That being said I know in NJ things tend to book up fast, especially venues.  Initially I wasn't going to hire a planner til after I picked a venue but after thinking about it I really would like someone there to help me and FI look at venues.  We both realize that we just don't have the talent to see a "raw" space and envision what it could be, hence the need for a professional. 

So my question to you, can you recommend a wedding planner for a long engagement?  I think the only thing we need right now is someone to assist with our venue search but after that there will most likely be radio silence until we go into full fledged wedding planning later on.  Oh I'm interested in getting married in Northern/Central NJ so planners familiar with vendors in that area would be great.  Thanks.

Re: Looking for Full Service Wedding Planner Recommendations for Long Engagement

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards